Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Rainbow People


Earlier this week it had been raining, but while DH and the boys were on their way home from daycare, they saw a big rainbow in the sky. DH asked A if he knew who put it in the sky. With a serious face (according to DH) A told him that it was the Rainbow People. DH explained that it was in fact God that gave us the beautiful rainbow. When I got home he had A answer the same question, but this time his answer was God. DH was not expecting that and told me the whole story. I have never heard of these Rainbow People, but I am sure that God has His own hand in it too.
Today, A and I spent some time together in the craft room making a special coloringbook just for him. He picked out several digi stamp images I have and helped me cut and bind them into a small book just for him. It was so much fun doing something together.
Until next time,
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment