Friday, September 18, 2009

It's a Z kind of day

We are getting ready to do Z's dedication at church, so I wanted to get some pictures of him. Since I had gotten pics of just me and A when he was little, I thought it would be nice if I did the same thing with Z too. This all means that this post is going to be very picture heavy.






Please take note of the open mouth he has in EVERY shot. The one with the smirk makes me think I'm going to be in trouble as he gets older. What really cracks me up though is that the whole time we were waiting for our turn he was all smiles and laughs, and he was the same way after the shoot; however, DURING the shoot it was like pulling teeth to get even the smallest of smiles. We did manage to get a few goods one though. It's hard to choose my favorite and we need to choose one for our church so that they can put it up on the big screen. Right now I'm thinking it's going to be the smirky picture :)

Until next time,

Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment